Monday, June 15, 2015

Father's day and the Single Speed...

It is a little early for Father's Day, but Megan was thinking ahead and decided to offer up using the Father's day excuse to get more goodies.  Price Point has the Gravity Dropper Turbo LP on sale for $220.  30% off and it is something I feel will be beneficial. Since the Some has a 27.2 seatpost my options are limited.  The Thomson was top of my list... but just because it is Thomson and I have had good luck with them.   So I read reviews from multiple sites and felt for half the price of the Thomson, this was worth a shot.  

The main complaints I saw were regarding the mounting hardware for the remote.  There are aftermarket replacements, so if I have a problem, I will just replace it.  Still a huge savings.


This particular model is up or down.  I can see where the incremental post would be nice, but going from a rigid post to this post - I will be very happy.

Good Purchase!  Happy Father's Day to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment