Sunday, July 19, 2015

End of vacation ride - Hawaii...

I have been off the bikes for weeks as we visited family in Virginia, NC, & Indiana.
We decided a week in Hawaii with just the core family would be good to get some "us" time and relax.  Emily loved the beach and was ready to go out each day!


During that time, I was able to meet up with a buddy I used to ride with in Japan...

Nothing too exciting except the scenery, however 30+ miles of riding around really helped me mentally.

After a few days in Waikiki, I needed to see something other than the beach surrounded by concrete.

 The phone was wet from drizzle and sweat, so the picture turned out lousy... 
but in person it was quite pretty.

Faron may have been drinking the humidity here...

a little slice of my past right here in Hawaii!






No comments:

Post a Comment