Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Saturday Ride - 75km in the heat... silly roadies...

Same ole ride - ratchet up the heat a touch...
Mentally, I figured I would do better than last week since last week I had not been on a bike for a while. This week just happened to be a bit more hot and humid. I did go into cramp management earlier this ride than the last ride, however it was my quads and I can ride around that. Reading Scout's reply to my last saturday ride, Mustard packs will be a backup for sure in the future. This week I need to search for Salt and Plum Candy.
This should help a tad on the salty side and possibly mix in some Gatorade as I have recently been going straight water only. No records were broken this week. It was just a steady pace and try to not overheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment