Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A little over a week away...

I have a ride planned for Saturday and hope to get some miles in on the Soma.
I just replaced the saddle this week as the old one was leather and falling apart from the wet rides and my lack of taking care of it.  So I need that sorted out.  Bled the brakes and still not 100% satisfied but they are working well... it is just a feel thing, I want less free play.

Next week Shanna and Chris will be here as we get in the SS spirit...

On Facebook, seeing friends and random people getting prepared to travel has me pretty stoked.

Looking forward to hitting a trail on Saturday.


1 comment:

  1. SS riding doesn't require a saddle anyway... you'll be standing and mashing most of the time, or hike-a-biking, so just roll with it. :-D

    ReplyDelete